Here is a list of research projects I have undertaken:
- Fall 2018-Present: Data-driven 3-D modeling, simulation, and statistical analysis of grain growth in polycrystalline materials
- PhD Thesis Research. Advisor: Yekaterina Epshteyn. Funded through grant NSF DMS-1905463
- 22 May 2019: "Lie groups of variable cross-section channel flow"
- Co-authored with James McHardy, Joseph Schmidt, and Scott Ramsey.
DOI: 10.2172/1523203. LA-UR-19-24724. Available Here.
- Summer 2017: "Optimizing Orbital Geometry for Geolocation Using RF Localization"
- Research presented at the 41st Annual AAS Guidance and Control Conference (February 2018, Breckenridge Colorado)
- Summer 2016: "Characterization of Commercial Cameras for Astrometric Applications"
- Summer 2015: "Improving Techniques for Identifying and Measuring the Positions of Satellites Observed with a Commercial Wide-Field Camera"
- 2013-2014: Development of a 3-D visualization tool to track satellites and terrestrial platforms
- 2011-2013: "Modeling the Removal of Hazardous Gases from Buildings Using Lattice-Boltzmann Methods"
- 2009-2011: "The Effects of Elemental Abundances on Stellar Evolution"